August 13, 2010

another praise!

I spoke with Sydney's nurse today and they have decided based on her MRI results that she won't need a f/u appt. until later this year or early next year (the suggestions were Nov., Dec., or January). I think she will get a repeat spinal xray at that time and then meet with Ortho. Please continue to keep her in your prayers.

Thanks and blessings,

August 7, 2010


I received this from Sydney's nurse this morning:

"the MRI--obviously, they saw the result of the surgery with Dr. Gordon, which is a substantial decrease in that part of the neurofibroma since last seen on MRI.  Other that than, what I read is that things are pretty much stable from tumor standpoint.  The report states that there is not much change in the neurofibroma which remains, so I guess there has been no growth, which would certainly be good.  They also mention that the narrowing of her trachea is unchanged."

Praise God!

We are still waiting to hear from Ortho......but in the meantime we will rejoice in this blessing!

In Christ,