August 13, 2010

another praise!

I spoke with Sydney's nurse today and they have decided based on her MRI results that she won't need a f/u appt. until later this year or early next year (the suggestions were Nov., Dec., or January). I think she will get a repeat spinal xray at that time and then meet with Ortho. Please continue to keep her in your prayers.

Thanks and blessings,

No comments: