August 22, 2011

A praise.......

Yes - I am posting this as a praise. A praise to God for what He is doing. After Sydney was tapered off of her steroids we noticed considerable changes in her right side. Especially today.  Today I wondered if she would  be able to make it until the 31st. Of course God already knew what was going on. The nurse called to let us know that Sydney will have surgery tomorrow ~ 12:30 for HALO traction.  After reviewing her CT scan, her surgeons would like for her to have traction about 7 days prior to surgery. This will require a hospital stay. She will stay until after her back surgery and recovery. God is good, He is in control, He is God. Please continue to lift Sydney up in prayer. May we always be mindful to place our sufferings at the foot of the cross. As we look up  we'll find that our temporal sufferings and burdens on this earth pale in comparison. I am thankful for my Savior today.........
"I can do all things through Him who strengthens me"
Phil. 4:13

In Christ,
Sandy

No comments: