September 11, 2011

Sunday......

Today was a good day - we were able to go to the cafeteria for lunch - together! Barry, Diana, and the boys came up for a nice visit as well. It was SO good to see them and just have them here with us. Sydney is doing well and getting geared up for a big therapy day tomorrow. We pray that we hear some good news regarding out patient therapy options. We are ready to get home and get into a "new normal" routine. I miss my family soooooo much........and so does Syd. But we know that God has a plan for all of this. I stand in awe of what He has done and the blessings that we've received through and during this time in our lives. It's amazing that I can be a part of it. I want to thank everyone for the wonderful comments. I know that I encouraged them for Sydney(she loves them) but I have been so blessed by the loving and encouraging words that have been sent my way as well. I truly thank God for them.

In Christ,
Sandy

3 comments:

JC said...

Sydney Ms Irene and Mr J.C. are here at your house waiting for your daddy and siblings (????) to arrive home. Now we can get a better understanding of how you are doing ____OR_____ maybe I am here so Haley can teach me how to win and be a professional again.
Anyway I'll like it better when you can come home, then we can play again and the winner is ????
I'll try to win but if I loose I'll try not to cry
I continue to pray for you daily
Love you baby
J.C.

Granny and Granddad said...

Sydney,

Hope you have a peaceful night. I just talked to your Daddy. Irene and JC are there and everyone was eating supper. We prayed for you today at church. Everyone has been asking about you.

Big mooches from Granny and Granddaddy

Lisa Collins said...

Hey Sydney and Sandy, I just want to say have a good day tomorrow with therapy. Sounds like everyday is getting a little bit better for you. We prayed for you at childrens class tonight. Hope you get to spring out of there soon.Love and prayers!